East Side Youth Baseball and Softball is operated by an all volunteer board!
We want you to get involved! Our board meetings are held monthly, on the second Monday of the month, at 7:30 PM in the East Side Clubhouse.
For more information, please email email@example.com.
We are seeking Board Members for the 2022 Season!
Nominations will be given at the September Board Meeting. Elections will take place at the October Board Meeting.
We actively invite you to join our board and become more involved at the park. All positions are open on an annual basis.
General Requirements to be a member of the Board at East Side: Attend at least 80 percent of meetings and have a willingness to volunteer. To be a member of the Executive Board, you must be on the regular board in good standing and be a member of the regular board for at least one year.
The 2022 Board is as follows: (Bold Indicates Member of the Executive Board) *** Updated 12/12/21***
- President: Coby Deal
- VP of Softball: Pete Gillis
- VP of Baseball: Tom Cleveland
- Treasurer: Andy Kinnucan
- Secretary: George Ross
- Softball Player Agent: Craig Redman
- Baseball Player Agent: Matthew Blazejewski
- Softball League Representatives:
- Major Softball: Caity Stockstell & Jamie Redman
- Minor Softball: Shea Gibbs
- 8U Softball: Colin Harding
- 18u Softball: Tom Cleveland
- Umpire in Chief - Softball: OPEN
- Equipment Manager - Softball: Tom Cleveland & Pete Gillis
- Fall Softball Coordinator: Matthew Blazejewski
- Winter Softball Coordinator: Pete Gillis
- Baseball League Repersentatives
- Major Baseball: Ryan Cavinder
- AAA Baseball: Matthew Blazejewski
- AA Baseball: D.J. Tavernier
- A Baseball: EnRico Heirman & Joey Lange
- Rookie Baseball: Rick Garnett
- Prep Baseball: Coby Deal
- Umpire in Chief - Baseball: Adam Waltersdorf
- Equipment Manager - Baseball: Tom Cleveland
- Fall Baseball Coordinator: Larry Ecker
- Winter Workouts - Baseball Committee
- Park Staff:
- Maintenance: Rae Schreiner
- Concessions: Deb de St. Jean
- Picture Coordinator: Larry Ecker
- Sponsorship Coordinator: Abigail Weaver
- Website/Social Media: Adam Waltersdorf
- Compliance: Matthew Blazejewski
- Legal Council: Cindy Gillis
- At Large Members: